Expanding potential through movement
Moving from the Inside Out guides you through information, stories and practical explorations. Written with a light touch, this book is about serious matters that influence the quality of our lives.
- the dynamic balance between instability and stability for moving with ease and grace
- the flexibility and support embedded in every musculo-skeletal system
- how anxiety and curiosity shape our individual developmental sequence
- how qualities of movement are clues for your investigation
- ways to increase your power and accuracy
- the special role of intra-abdominal pressure in our physical and emotional worlds
- how moving and learning are entwined — a practical approach to neuroplasticity.
The sources of our biggest challenges and our greatest improvements often lie in the simple patterns we re-enact every day. Understanding this — experientially as well as intellectually — offers an exciting way to live more happily.